Monday, June 6, 2011

Picture Keeper


Do you need a way to Save all your pictures?
I've seen this floating around and read on it this morning... Heading to get one this week... Ive been taking the time to put all my Pictures on Disks by Date and or Activity.. So when i saw this i thought this is a MUST HAVE!!


The Picture Keeper is a USB that automatically searches your computer for all image files and backs them up for you. You literally plug it in, click a few things and it does the rest!! YAY!



It seriously couldn’t be any easier to use, and the peace of mind it provides is wonderful.

There are a few different sizes..

Picture Keeper is currently available in three sizes (with developers at Picture Keeper hard at work on an external hard drive version, which would be able to hold 100 to 300+GB) :

Picture Keeper 4GB - Holds up to 4,000 (1MB) images. $29.99Picture Keeper 8GB - Holds up to 8,000 (1MB) images. $39.99Picture Keeper 16GB - Holds up to 16,000 (1MB) images. $59.99

For more Information go to
picturekeeper.com

I saw it cheaper at Roberts and Amazon.com were about the same price.. ;)


Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave your thoughts, Esther

2 comments:

  1. I need this! I put my pics on an external hard drive, but still want them backed up on something else before I erase them off my old computer, so this is perfect- even though I need the biggest most expensive one(I have a serious problem taking too many pictures)!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Candice.. You might want to think about the professional one...

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)