Thursday, January 27, 2011

CRAFT ROOM DREAM!!


 
Just Dreaming about a Craft Room!!
There are so many ideas  out there, and because i don't have my self a crafting room i just like to dream. here a re a few i thought were so fun!!

Here at HG - TV


Love this one from Potterybarn (I think this is my favorite!!)


Love this work space from The Remodeling Center


I love this remodel from her dining room from Tater Tots and Jello



Do you have a craft room to show off? Or a dream one you would like to share?!!


2 comments:

  1. I SOOOO want a craft room, but... that will have to wait until I can design my own house! I really like the 2nd one and the 3rd one combined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so do not want to see a picture of my craft/work room! It is an absolute scary, crazy mess! I clean it, and then I work in it for a few hours, and it looks like a hot mess again! It's insane! :) But one day when I get it all organized, and prettied up, I'll definitely post a picture for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)