Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentines Day Vase






YOU Can do it for under $20.00
I Made this really cute Valentines Day Vase and thought i would share it was really easy not time consuming at all!!
 Here are the things you will need to make it!! I Got everything at Hobby Lobby.. All of it for under $20.00 YEA!!
 I used Mod Podge on the balls, then i placed the glitter in these zip lock bags and made sure there was glitter on the ball. I tried using my hands with the glitter during Christmas with My Christmas trees but had finger prints. Placing the glitter in the zip lock bags made is so much easier and turned out great!!
 While they were Drying, i cleaned the Vase with window cleaner and cut a ribbon to go on the top. I then got my Cricket out and made some Hearts with Black Vinyl. If you need Vinyl I'm happy to cut it out for you!
I then Placed the balls inside the Vase!! I love how it turned out, so east and so cute, to decorate your home for the Holiday!!

1 comment:

  1. I never realized that there was a Hobby Lobby in Utah County.. there's one out here in Layton, but I always went to the Robert's because I didn't know they had a Hobby Lobby.. where is it at?

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)