Monday, January 31, 2011

Card Board Photo Book

So I was trying to come up with a cute little gift for grandparent's for Valentines Day.

As I was looking through my scrapbook stuff  I saw just misc pieces...

** Time to get creative!! **

Earlier that day I received a package and had the box just sitting there and thought.. "maybe a little photo book" I love pictures around the house and whats a better gift for the grandparent's than pictures of their kids and grand-kids??!! This would be perfect!!


 I added my Favorite Quote on the front..

Family.. There is  no bond stronger than the one that exists in a family. It allows us to fail without fault, to learn without loss, to love without condition. It is how  we become who we are. :)





It was a easy and super cute!! 
 I Cut out extra cardboard and my daughter has had fun making her own book!!
All you need is:

Cardboard Scraps
Pictures
Paper
What ever else you want to add!!

its that Easy!!

What fun project are you working on? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)