Friday, January 28, 2011

BIG Laugh Friday!!

So I've decided that I'm going to share my Big flops and BIG Mistakes Ive done learning and trying to do new things. I will be sharing them every Friday!! ( boy i hope i don't have that many!!)

Anyway Laugh with  me on this one...

So you have probably seen these over at the Idea Room..


Im so excited when i see them!! I thought they were just adorable. Thought " Perfect valentines day gift  for my daughters school class!)

Well After saving Cadny Canes, and waiting for just the right time,
I decide to give it a try!!

So here is my step by step... :)

I got my box of Candy Canes and Sucker sticks. Open them all, so excited!! and cut the sticks in half!! YAY!!

and then......


I started to place them on the cookie sheet. :) Im still excited!!


I then place then in the oven. Got a phone call and.....

I forget!! I was only supposed to leave it it for 5 min!! WHAT!! this is about 8 min... :( Does three minutes make that big of a difference?! ha ha)

Its okay I got like 60 more candy canes ill try again!!

So I go through all the steps again...



I did it again...  For the love... 60 Candy Canes later...



I got a few that Kinda, well.... close enough worked out!!
 Needless to say, I couldnt do this simple project!
it was a lot of fun trying to make these. Still love the idea!!
And will be sure to stock up on Candy Canes
Next Year and try again!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Darn it! I hate when stuff like that happens to me :)! I actually think the last ones look pretty good! Sorry you had so much trouble! Maybe your oven is a bit hotter than mine...let's blame it on that :).

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)