Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well, Valentines Day is less than a month away!
 I'm trying to decide things to make for
 Teacher Gifts...
So I'm Sharing a few ideas Ive found that are so cute and can do on any budget!!
I haven't decided what to do, so when i do, and I'm done with it Ill share it with you!! Please enjoy the following ideas!! Please share with me if you do any of them!


Loved this idea!! Even has a way cute free Printable!!
At Eighteen 25 they have step by step instruction on how to make this cute idea!!


Some What Simple  Valentine Treat Jars
All you need  is a cute jar and some favorite Valentines Day Candy!! Hobby Lobby has a lot of cute Jars to choose from and are very inexpensive!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)