Monday, January 17, 2011

I don't know about you, but The Silhouette is the new greatest thing ever!! I want one so bad, and I know a few of my Friends an family want one to!! Even if you don't, ( which isn't possible, just means you don't know what it is) Enter anyway!!



Here is how to enter!!

Go To - Beneath My Heart , follow her steps to participate in the drawing!!

Here is what Silhouette is giving you the opportunity to win:

A Silhouette Machine
2 rolls of premium Silhouette vinyl
1 roll of transfer tape
and
The new Home Decor CD!
That is $395.00 worth of materials. 
 Vinyl Lettering.
Etched Glass
 Custom apparel
Card making

See, I told you it was AWESOME.. So don't miss this opportunity to participate!!

Again go to....  Beneath My Heart

Follow her instructions!! Leave me a comment letting me know you participated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)