Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Motivation / Chore Board

 I've wanted to come up with something to put our Family "To Do's" on.

 I wanted it to be Motivating and Inpsiring...

 I want All of us, even my kids see these motivational words on a regular basis because i want my kids to be these things, and not only them, but for me and my husband to be that kind of parent.

 I really like how this turned out... :)
What do you think?


My Husband helped make the frame, and we put metal in it..

I then used my AWESOME Cricut ( thank you mom) and cut out vinyl word and put them around the edges.




I Then added Kids Chore Charts and
Our Meal Plan for the week / to do's and birthdays.


Do you have something in your home that is Motivational to you family? If you do please share with me?!

Linked on:
http://todayscreativeblog.net/
http://createthelifeyourlllove.blogspot.com/2011/03/motivation-chore-board.html
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!
Serenity Now Crafty Cutter Party

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job- I love all of the motivational words on the frame! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun project! thanks for sharing. :) rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really nice frame and I like the inspirational words around it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a good idea! I love how you put the inspirational words around it! thanks so much for linking up to handmade tuesdays @ www.ladybug-blessings.com (p.s. have you entered my 500 follower giveaway yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you incorporated meal plans, chores, and more into one board. It looks wonderful!! :)

    Thank you so much for joining my Crafty Cutter party. :) Have fun finding some crafty inspiration, and I hope you'll visit me at Serenity Now again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Amanda for the opportunity!! I will be back!!

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)