Friday, March 11, 2011

Rainbow Cupcakes and IceCream

So I'm blog surfing and I come across the following.. and my 5 year Old says....

"MOM!!!! HAVE YOU PUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG YET?? 
If you have you MUST do it now.... "

I couldn't stop laughing she is totally into this blogging as i am..

She will say things like " Mom... People need to see that!!" or " Have you shared this idea on your blog?" She always has something to say... I love it...

So... This Post is for YOU Madison!!

So over at hoosier home made we found these really cute cupcakes and Ice Cream!!



Till Next Time, Esther

2 comments:

  1. Oh those look yummy! We love brightly colored anything in our home.. but when it's cupcakes, it's even better!! Do you have a "The Sweet Tooth Fairy" out by you?? Their cupcakes are to die for, especially the Raspberry Lemonade ones!! Yum Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. great combination of cupcakes and ice cream. I really never thought of that. thanks for the idea.Buy Cakes

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)