Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Savings Jars

We are going to Disneyland a couple times this year so we have to save really hard!!
So I Made these " Savings Jars " for my girls..


I went to Hobby Lobby and got 2 jars... they were $4.99 but were on sale for 50% off. So i got both of them for $5.00!! YAY!!

I then got out my Cricut and cut their names out and the castle in Vinyl.

Put it on the jars, added some ribbon and stickers and Wallah!!!

 
















I think they tunrned out cute and my girls love them!!
So im hoping this will help motivate them to save thier money!!
Tip Junkie handmade projects
The Girl Creative

4 comments:

  1. precious! I LOVE when the glass @ Hobby Lobby is 1/2 off!! Thanks for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and can't wait to make one for my kiddos! What is the name of the cartridge that you used with your cricut?
    I am now following :) ....I found you on WhipperBerry's link up today!

    creativecarmella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea. I'm here from the Girl Creative Blog hop Im so happy to have found your blog. You will hear from me often...happy crafting! :)
    Slipstitches and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kristin and Sabina. :)

    Carmella, i sued ZooBalloo for the font and i used Doodle Charms for the Caslte. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)