Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To Do Lists

I love to have things written down. Helps me keep track of what I need to do and i love to see the accomplishments I've made. 
I have a few I love, but today I'm sharing this one....

What are the benefits of keeping ONE to-do list?*all your to-do lists are in one place – no searching
*track your progress in one place
*peace of mind – organize your thoughts
*sense of accomplishment (even a simple task gets a check mark)


Multi to do List from The Idea Room and Clean Mama

You can divide it up as HOME, WORK, INSIDE PROJECTS, OUTSIDE PROJECTS, KIDS, and PHONECALLS/EMAILS

You can print your own off HERE

How to use this list:*use the philosophy of doing the worst tasks first
*track kids projects and activities
*divide it by different people in your household’s tasks
*use it as a shopping or destination list
*separate by home and work tasks
*use it for Monday-Friday and Saturday/Sunday tasks
*laminate and use with a dry erase marker
*use it to organize thoughts/tasks for an event

Till Next Time, Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)