Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fun Box

My daughter loves paper, markers, crayons.. anything artsy..  I have tried so many different ways to help her keep things together, but she still seems to find any way to make a mess of it!

So I was at Target ( a favorite store of mine) and saw this.....


In the Picnic area. For napkins, knives. forks and spoons... and thought!! YAY!! This is perfect.... $9.99 :)

So i bought one, and got my nifty Cricut out and cut out some vinyl.
Madison names it the Fun box!!



I added some Ribbon and filled it full of goodies for her!! She has literally packed it everywhere, up and down the stairs, in the car, outside where ever!!
And easy to keep things organized!!

I love it!! and I'm glad she does to!!



Paper, Stickers, markers, Pencils and Pens!!

Tip Junkie handmade projects

Till Next Time, Esther

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea! i might have to make one for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING THIS! And who doesn't like Target?! That place is a black hole for my wallet. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)