Saturday, January 22, 2011

 

Chore Charts?? What to do??!!

I have been on the search for a cute chore chart that fits,

 a 5 year old and a 2 yr old.

So I've been on the hunt! Here are a few ideas whats your thought? Whats your favorite one?

Chore Chart for Multiple Kids at ...

How Does She

 This is one of the cutest Ive ever seen. She had put the chores on sticks and the Kids pick one and that is their chore!! I'm just wondering if this work work if i had older and a few kids int he house. But then i Thought, If i put  a few easy things like " Pick up  toys" and " Make Beds" something easy my kids can do and we do a Power clean every night before bed, this would be fun!! So Maybe... It might even just be fun if we are doing Just a quick clean up, so i may make it fit to my needs and have fun with it!!

Same idea as above, with just a quick Family pick up time this may make it fun to...
Check it out at

Made it into a fun family game at cleanup time!! So cute and looks like a fun way to get the family to Participate. !!

This one is cute to.. Easy and fun for the kids...
Check out,




or I may do just a simple chore chart, Who know's yet, just coming up with an idea. These are the few that has cought my Attention..

Tell me, What kind of core chart do you have? Or what do you do to have your kids motivated to do thier part!! :)


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make the wooden one with the Popsicle sticks...Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great ideas. Thanks for posting these ideas. I have 4 boys and they will love this...well not doing chores, but it will help it be easy and fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)