Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day Mail boxes!!




I was walking past the Dollar section at Target and found there Cute Mailboxes!!
Yep, I said $1.00!! Had to get them, had a lot of ideas to do with them but had decided they have to be for Valentines Day!

I used my Cricut and and my Computer to cut out their names to add the the boxes.  
I got some cute paper from Roberts and decorated them.


Starting February 1st - the 14th I will have these sitting out. I am encouraging everyone in the family to participate by writing something nice to someone (on the hearts below.), giving them a coupon  or a treat. :) and put them in the mail box.. (I loved how you can raise the flag when you put something in it.) I know my kids will be excited.. (and lets me honest me to!!)


                The ♥'s i cut out to write something nice on.
                                     

I will be randomly putting in treats like a favorite Candy bar, sucker, or Candy Hearts. I will always attach a note.

I think they turned out great and  I really hope this turns out as fun as i am imagining it in my head!!


Link Party on


2 comments:

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)