Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cute Valentine Card Ideas

Gotta get going.....

On Valentine's day Cards. I have not decided what i am going to do this year!!
So I'm searching and searching for the best idea out there so I thought i would compile a few of my favorite Valentines day cards that are floating around there.

This is one of my favorites from In Place of her Crown.


I love these, this is on the top of my list of favorites, over at


Go Check outt he Full Picture and the easy Step by steps!!



Check out this Knock Knock Jokes... From

She has her step by step on her site to!!

Check out this Robot from-


Am I ready to play with match boxes again?

If you are,  check out-  Life in the Thrifty Lane

She has a step by step, and filled them with Candy!!

This is adorable to - Craftaholics Anonymous

Made out of Soup Cans!!

Tell me your favorite or what your doing for you kids classes?!

1 comment:

  1. That's a bunch of cute ideas and so many great links! Thanks for sharing. I'm excited to see which you choose to make! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)