Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pretty Butterfly's

If you know me, you know I LOVE to Mod Podge EVERYTHING!!
So why not these cute Butterflies I found in my Scrapbook Box?

 I thought these would just be soo cute to put in my little girls room!! I love how they turned out!! What do you think?

Here is how they looked before...

I just Mod Modges Paper on them, I wanted a rough, antique look to them so I actually riped around the edges the paper off. Then I got my Ink Pad and Inked the edges... then Mod Podged the top for a glossy look.
I added Twine to 2 of them to hang from the ceiling.





I think these would also me cute as a Mobile. :)
So many cute things you can do with them!!


Tip Junkie handmade projects

7 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. My daughter loves butterflies. They would be perfect in her room. I'm your newest follower. I'm having my first link party tomorrow (Monday). It would be great if you could stop by and post your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jamie!! And Welcome!! I would love to link up!! See you then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has butterflies in her room, too. I am always looking for new ideas. I am gonna have to try this one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining the More The Merrier Monday Linky Party. Be sure to come back next week. I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shabby Soal, love your support, thankyou for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, at first I thought it was a mobile! These butterflies are so, so pretty! Perfect for a girl's room! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)