Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Things

Today I wanted to Post a few of my Favorite things...
Being a Mother of 2 little girls a 5 year old and a 2 year Old, Ive ALWAYS  got a mess to clean up!!

My 2 Little Girls .... Oh so sweat... I know!! HA!!
 
   


















I always see these family's with the perfect clean house, clean kids, clean car etc... and think WOW! I'm pretty clean but I  always wonder "how they do that?!" So I'm going to share what I always have on hand to clean up the punch stains.... Markers... dirt, and who knows what else!! ;)

My #1 Favorite thing is the.....

Bissell  Little Green Proheat Handheld Carpet Cleaner

It is so easy to use, a little spill on the carpet, you can get this out and immediately clean it up!! Helps keep your Carpet looking GREAT!! I also use it for my car,couches and the stairs!! i have to say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! If you don't have one go  out and get one TODAY!! i GOT MINE FOR AROUND $100.00 - $120.00 So go get one today!!

My #2 Favorite thing is the.....

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser

My Kids have gone through Coloring , Fingernail polish. Paints... well almost anything you can think of!! This is  seemed to get most of everything out i can think of!!

My #3 Favorite thing is my.....

Scentsy Warmer.

My #1 Favorite scent i love burning all year round, is Sun kissed Citrus!! Oh my oh my, I have a car candle in my car, hand held spray in the diaper bag ( after changing a diaper i love to spray it and see everyone look around because it smells so good) and in bedrooms, bathrooms everywhere I LOVE it!!
So give that a try!!

My #4 Favorite thing is my.....

Weather Tech Floor Mats in my car!!


 Ha ha i know your thinking I'm Crazy but i love them so much. I would get my Bissell carpet cleaner out all the time to clean the carpets. When i got these floor mats i fell in love. it is so easy to run tto the car wash spray them off and Walah!!!
They are nice and clean!!

So there are a few of my favorite things...

What are your favorite things?

2 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it! I am getting that cleaner today!!! I LOVE all of these things as well- especially Mr. Clean Magic Erasers- even got permanent marker off my brand new walls! Awesome post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Candice I know you will Love it!! Enjoy!! At target today I saw they were only $89.00!!

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)