Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lookie what I've Found

I enjoy looking at other blogs and getting inspiration for thing i want to try or do, or coming up with a great idea that started off someone Else's blog... So Today, I want to show  you a few Fabulous Finds from This weeks Link parties!!
9 if you don't know what that is, it is a way us crafts share our great ideas with others!!)

Check out these crayon buckets found over at simply crafty blog.


These are adorable!!



I love this Reward system found over at  - my digital creations

They are Only $7.50.. I think thats worth it!!

Ok, I am Obsessed with the concrete counter tops!!! I want them in my new home... oh and im prettysure ill have them now that i know wha my husband needs to do.. and good news is, my dad is a concrete guy!! wonder if he will help!! :)


  

and Last this cute Disney Preparation from wraysist3rs

I'm loving this headband!! I will for sure make it for this year!!




Have a Great Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my crayon organizer :)
    Do you have a featured button ?

    ReplyDelete

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)