Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Meals and Activities

I want to make Valentines Day special for my Family this year. We had a hard one and i want to make sure i show my family i love them and appreciate them. So, 1st thing 1st, What are the  meals I'm going to make for them throughout the Day..

So here are my meals!!

Breakfast!
 Found here. Something so Easy.
This week I added a little pink food coloring and made a smaller heart in Pink before i cooed them and they turned out Cute and my girls loved them!!


Lunch!!
For lunch we will make Home made Pizza!! Found here is an easy Dough Recipe.


Dinner-  Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken found here

Yummy, Yummy.. I also went to Macy's and got a everyone their won bottle of Martinelli's

Dessert -  found here 

`


Here are a few Activities i found we will be doing that night as a family..

Found here at The Idea Room
 and this also found at the The Idea Room
I hope this helps You with your Special Valentines Day!!
let me know what you plan on doing??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)