Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Smores Recipe

I love Smores...... Its one of my favorite reasons for camping.... The Fire.. Burnt marshmellows.. Yum Yum,.....

This is  a favorite snack we like to have at our house...
Smores Recipe


Supplies Needed:
  • Graham Crackers
  • Mini marshmallows
  • Almond Bark aka dipping chocolate
1. Lay out 8 graham squares on a cookie sheet. (I know I only have 6, but I had leftover chocolate so you can do 8.)

2. Chop up about 2 oz. of almond bark. Microwave for one minute and stir until smooth. Add more time in 15 second increments if needed.

3. Spoon a good amount on to each cracker

4. Add about 10 mini marshmallows to each cracker

5. Use remaining chocolate to drizzle on with a spoon.
6. Heat oven to broil and allow almond bark to dry so it is not shiny. Pop them in to the fridge for a minute if you are impatient like me.
7. Put them in the oven for about 1 minute 15 seconds or until golden brown. Watch them closely!!

Wow your unsuspecting kiddo with a totally awesome treat!


Pictures and info found at a little tipsy
Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave your thoughts, Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feed back, Ideas and your thoughs!! So please share. ;)